Sentry News

How do I change my mailing address, phone number, or email with Sentry Management?

You can request a change of address, phone number or email address in any of the following ways:

1. Fill out the form here

2. Mail a written request to:

Sentry Management, Inc.

2180 West S.R. 434, Suite 5000

Longwood, FL 32779

3. Email the change to

4. Fax the change to (407) 788-7488

Please note we cannot accept change requests over the phone.

Community Associations

COVID-19 Office Precautions

We remain committed to serving you during this challenging time.

Read More »

Online Board Meetings

To provide safeguards for communities, we suggest conducting meetings online.

Read More »

Disaster Preparedness Checklist

No matter where you live, there is a possibility that disaster may affect your community. Be prepared with this list.

Read More »

CommunityPro Portal

CommunityPro® is an easy way to make payments, access association documents, view account history, stay informed and more.